The Melon Clafoutis is a last minut sweet that has as main ingredient melon, it is quick to prepare and cook. The sweet is to be served without having to unmold.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 1/2 small melon
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g of flour
- 1/4 l of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- additional sugar enough to cover it
- Turn the oven to 200 ° C and butter a mold, preferably round and about 23 cm of diameter.
- Being the clafoutis dessert to be served without having to unmold, choose a mold which is nice for the table.
- While the oven heats up, put in a bowl the flour and sugar
- Add the eggs and mix well together using a whisk
- When you obtain a smooth mix, add a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and cold milk and mix all again.
- Take the buttered mold and arrange the melon cut into pieces and passed slightly in a little ‘flour. Pour the batter freshly cooked.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. About 5 minutes before the end of cooking, sprinkle the clafoutis with plenty of sugar and put in the oven with the grill on for caramelize the sugar on the surface.
- Bring the cake on the table still in the mold where it was cooked and let each diner can be served directly from the mold.