Pike salad is a delicate and fresh dish, it’s suitable as a main dish in the warm seasons but it can be served also as an appetizer. A few well-selected ingredients expertly matched that will leave your guests amazed.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 1 Kg of pike
- 4 white onion
- 4 carrots
- 2 celery gambs
- 5 lt. of water
- 2 bunch of parsley
- 2 lemons
- 10 pachino tomatoes (a cherry tomato variety)
- Olio Extra vergine Laghi Lombardi DOP
- sale e pepe q.b.
An ideal match for the salad pike is the white wine Franciacorta Brut
- In a saucepan, boil the vegetables, to prepare the vegetable broth, which you will next to boil the pike; add salt and pepper e..
- When the broth boils, put in the pike, and boil it for 20-25 minutes. When it is cooked, remove the pike from the broth, let it to drain, let it to cool and remove the bones.
- Remove the boiled onions, put them in a dish, let them to cool and cut them into small slices onion boiled.
- Place the boneless pike in a dish, add the onions, season with extra virgin olive oil DOP Laghi Lombardi, salt and pepper e. then add the chopped parsley.
- Stir well, garnish the dish with fresh cherry tomatoes and serve.