Porcini mushroom cutlets are delicious and incredibly easy to make; you will need just a few ingredients. No wonder many people prefer porcini mushroom cutlets over the classic meat ones. However, purchasing high quality porcini mushrooms for this recipe is of paramount importance.
Porcini mushroom cutlets
Ingredients – serves 4
- 8 medium-sized porcini mushroom caps
- 4 eggs
- 250g flour
- 250g breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
If the mushroom caps are too big, it’s better to cut them in half. Serve hot.
How to cook porcini mushroom cutlets
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Clean the mushrooms and dust uniformly with flour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the mushrooms into the beaten egg.
- Coat uniformly with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the cutlets. Turn them over to let them brown evenly.
- Place the cutlets on a piece of paper towel to absorb the excess oil, then add salt to taste.
Eating this is even more enjoyable understanding the history.