Risotto with Strawberries and Franciacorta, a unique taste that comes from the encounter between the strawberry and a wine-tasting dry and fruity.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 160 gr. of carnaroli rice
- 100 gr. of strawberries
- 1 dL of Franciacorta dry fruited wine
- 20 gr. of butter
- 4 strawberries to garnish
- 1/2 gold onion
- Extra Vergin Olive oil e.
This can be a perfect recipe to prepare for the evening of Valentine’s Day, especially since it is said that the strawberry is an aphrodisiac…
- Prepare the vegetable broth.
- In a saucepan saute the chopped onion with oil. When the onion begins to brown, toast the rice until the grains become shiny. Add the wine Franciacorta. Let the wine to evaporate and then gradually add the hot vegetable broth to cover all the rice.
- Be careful to fill the broth as soon as it will evaporate during cooking, taking care that the rice is always covered.
- Three minutes before the end of cooking rice, add the chopped strawberries and mix well together.
- When cooked, add a knob of butter and whisk well; mind to do this when the fire is out.
- Serve the rice garnished with strawberries cutted in slice.