Terms and conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF SERVICES OFFERED BY LOMBARDIAFOOD.IT
1. These Terms are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the Internet on www.lombardiafood.it site, belonging to Lombardiafood srl
2. This site is owned by: Lombardiafood S.r.l.
Registered Office: Via Torri Bianche 1, 20059, Vimercate (MI)
Fiscal code and VAT code 09060530962
R.E.A. of Milano
- The site was created for distance selling of products and services, in compliance with the Italian regulations concerning distance contracts Legislative Decree. N. 70/2003, as amended.
- The sale is governed by these Terms. The customer is invited, before sending the order, to read carefully the general terms and conditions as below and the information contained therein, as well as to print or save them in another durable medium accessible to him.
- The premise is an integral part of these general conditions.
2) LIMITS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
3) PROPOSAL OF PURCHASE
The customer can purchase the goods or services in the electronic catalog, described in detail in e-commerce www.lombardiafood.com site, within their respective sections by category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained in the Site, respecting the procedures access techniques described herein.
The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the customer to make a purchase contract proposal.
The order placed by the Customer has the value of the proposed contract and implies the full knowledge and full acceptance of these Terms of Sale.
- The correct receipt of the Customer’s proposal is confirmed by Lombardiafood srl with an automatic response sent to the email address supplied by the customer and only confirms the correct reception of the proposal within the information systems.
3) REGISTRATION TO THE PORTAL AND ORDER MANAGEMENT
- In order of purchase, the customer is required to register on the web site, in the manner described within the same, informing Lombardiafood srl data from the same required for the sole and exclusive purpose of proper contract execution.
- The customer, in a registration must indicate a valid e-mail address for receipt of necessary communications.
- misuse of the transaction.
- The order sent by the Customer to Lombardiafood srl through the Site it must be completed in its entirety and must contain the elements necessary to identify the customer and the products ordered, and an indication of the place of delivery, on pain of nullity.
- In case of incorrect filling of the section dedicated to shipping, Lombardiafood srl shall not be liable in any way for misunderstandings and / or delays in delivery may nevertheless taken, nor for any other damages or dangerous charged to the customer or third parties.
- Lombardiafood srl will send to the customer via e-mail, a receipt of the order confirmation.
- Each order can be verified by the customer on site, in your personal area within the “Your orders”, immediately after sending the order.
- The escape took place the order by Lombardiafood.it is communicated to the customer at the email address indicated by the time of registration.
Through fulfillment, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order, exclusively by sending, within 24 hours after ‘order, a communication to the email application dedicated email@example.com Customer Service
4) CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The contract between Lombardy Food srl and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Lombardiafood srl
- This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client.
- Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
- If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions sale, subject to the provisions of Italian legislation on distance contracts.
And ‘it excluded any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, caused by the rejection or avoidance, even partial, of an order. Similarly excluded is any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property as a result of the non-acceptance or avoidance, even partial, of an order.
5) PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
- All prices of the products or services are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT only.
The shipping costs of the product are reported separately and may vary depending on the weight, the quantity, the quality of the product and the geographical distance running from the shipping point and destination.
- By confirming the order, the customer declares to accept the proposed delivery method, and the amount of the relevant expenses.
- Product prices, as set out on the Site may be subject to change at any time and without notice, provided that, limited to orders being accepted as above or accepted by Lombardiafood Srl will apply the current sales conditions at the moment the order by the customer, unless the orders not accepted, as per paragraph 3.4.
6) AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SHIPPING TIMES
- If a product or service is presented on the site in different areas from the appropriate sections destined to the purchase of products or otherwise without the icon “add to cart”, meaning not available for sale through the Site.
- Received the order, Lombardiafood srl will check the availability of the stocks for his escape. In the case where a product not be available, the Customer Service Lombardiafood S.r.l. send timely notice to Customer at the email address from the same statement at the registration and proceed to cancel the order.
- In the case in which the order is composed of more products, Lombardiafood S.r.l. invites in any case the customer to confirm the partial evasion.
- If the ordered product delivery is delayed with respect to the delivery times indicated on the website prior to ordering, Lombardiafood srl It agrees to promptly inform the customer via an e-mail to the address specified by the customer during registration.
- In this case, the customer has the right to cancel and / or change the order only sending a communication to the email application dedicated firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Service
Lombardiafood srl is not liable for delays in delivery or of all the requirements facing the producer, that is sin d ‘now qualified as the seller to the latter shall apply all the rules of law for the protection of the buyer. The seller is solely responsible for any damage suffered and patiendi suffered by the customer in relation to the purchase.
7) MAPPING THE PRODUCT TO ITS PLOTTING
- The visual representation of the products on the site, where available, usually corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the description. It is understood that the image of the products themselves has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, or other elements in the picture.
- In case of difference between the image and the written product, always prevail the description of the product.
- Lombardiafood srl assumes no liability in the event of any discrepancies exist between the product delivered and the visually represented on the site.
8) METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Payments in fulfillment of the Purchase Contracts entered into through the Site will be carried out through the methods indicated on the site.
- The customer at the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, after checking the summary of the order and carried out the necessary checks, confirm the operation.
- After confirmation, the customer will be automatically redirected to the site browser Lombardiafood.com responsible for payment, in which the summary data will be reported the order and the parameters required for the completion of the transaction.
- In confirmation of the summary data, the browser redirects the client to the section dedicated to the insertion of the data relating to the payment instrument.
- Lombardiafood srl guarantees the protection of the customer through a secure payment system and is committed to the use of bank data provided by the customer for the only and exclusive purpose of the transaction.
- Upon completion of payment, the customer can print and keep the page containing the details of the order.
- In case of cancellation in cases permitted by these terms and conditions, both at the initiative of the customer that Lombardiafood srl, Lombardiafood srl It will request without delay to the reference banking system to proceed with the cancellation of the transaction and to release the amount involved.
- The timing of release for certain types of credit cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can last up to their natural maturity (typically 24-25 days from the date of authorization).
- Once the cancellation of the transaction, in no event Lombardiafood srl Ltd be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
- Lombardiafood srl reserves the right to call the Customer information (eg. Landline phone number) or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the payment instrument used.
In the absence of documentation required Lombardiafood srl It reserves the right to refuse the order.
- A greater assurance and safety of the customer, at no time during the purchase process Lombardiafood srl is able to know the information about the payment instruments used by the purchaser, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of bank that handles the transaction.
No archive of Lombardiafood srl retain such information. In no event Lombardiafood srl It can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by a third party, upon payment for products purchased on site.
9) DELIVERY AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION
- Deliveries will take place on time in the site when ordering, but always after confirmation of payment.
- All risks arising from delivery will be borne by the seller.
- The risk will transfer to the customer upon delivery of the goods by the shipper, carrier or other agent appointed by the seller for delivery.
- No responsibility can be attributed to Lombardy Food srl in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Customer Service Lombardiafood srl, delivery means to the street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic).
- Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, the word “AGREE WITH RESERVE” on the courier’s delivery receipt. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered.
- Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner prescribed in this contract. In this case Lombardy Foods Inc. is committed to promptly invite the seller to the replacement of non-compliant products.
If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order is automatically canceled.
10) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Legislative Decree. 06/09/05 N ° 206, the consumer customer is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, within 10 days from delivery. As obvious that right can not be exercised in the event that delivery has already taken place and food and / or household.
To exercise this right, the customer must give notice in writing by registered letter with return receipt Lombardiafood Srl, Via Torri Bianche 1, 20059 Vimercate (MI) and to the email address dedicated email@example.com by stating unequivocally the product or products for which it intends to exercise its right of withdrawal, as long as undamaged.
- Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, Lombardy Food srl will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the merchandise.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to measure or personalized, food or household use.
- The products must be intact.
- By law, the shipment of products aimed at their return, including related expenses, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Lombardiafood srl will inform the customer, to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- Lombardiafood srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- On arrival at the warehouse of the seller, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, the seller will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of return of goods. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the invoice).
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Lombardiafood srl and / or the seller satisfy themselves:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product;
- The product is damaged for other causes than its transport.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal Lombardiafood srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
- Any complaint must be addressed in Lombardiafood srl, Via Torri Bianche 1, 20059 Vimercate (MI) – Italy, by registered letter with return receipt
12) LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The sales contract is governed by Italian law.
- All matters not expressly governed by this agreement, please refer to the current legal framework.
- For disputes arising from the interpretation and / or enforcement of contracts will be brought before the courts of the consumer.
- In the event that the customer does not qualify as a consumer, it will feel responsible exclusively the Court of Milan.