This dish, a great combination of bacon and white asparagus, is very easy to make. If possible, serve it with toasted bread and asparagus cream. It is delicious!
White asparagus with bacon
- 3/4 white asparagus per person
- Sliced bacon q.s.
- Flakes of Grana padano q.s.
If you want you can also add salt and pepper.
How to prepare white asparagus with bacon
- Boil the asparagus in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Drain them and let them cool.
- Roll them up with bacon, one by one.
- Put them in a baking tray covered by bakery paper.
- Add the flakes of Grana, before or after baking.
- Put the tray in the oven until bacon is lightly melted.
- Serve them with toasted bread and Cantello asparagus cream.