Alborelle Broth is a Larian specialty. It has for mixed up souce made with tomato sauce diluted with broth made from the bones and the joint heads of the Alborelle, lemon juice, carrot, celery, onion. Put in a souce pan the mixed souce, Alborelle already filleted and a pinch of saffron.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 500 g Alborelle
- 1 carrot
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 piece of celery
- 3 garlic clove
- 3 ripe tomatoes for sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 glass of dry white wine
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 4 or 5 bay leaves
- 1 parsley topknot
- 1 saffron sachet
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt e.
- toasted bread
When they are cooked, serve stew Alborelle on some slices of toasted bread.
- Cut fish heads and remove the bones, obtaining the fillets.
- Lay heads and bones in a pot with wine, carrot pieces, onion, celery, lemon juice, a clove of garlic and salt. Cover with water.
- Boil the broth for half an hour then filter it and than dissolve the saffron.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them.
- Tie in the same bunch thyme, bay leaves and parsley.
- Chop the remaining garlic and let it fry over low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add tomatoes, broth and bring them boil.
- Add Alborelle fillets. Cook them for 10 minutes.
- When they are cooked, serve the soup of Alborelle on slices of toasted bread.