This dish is very quick to make, very tasty during the summer but also in winter. It contains lots of iron and proteins. Bresaola is perfect for people that are watching their figure.
Bresaola with Grana and arugula
Ingredients – serves 4
- 300g thin sliced bresaola
- 1 arugula bundle
- 100g Grana Padano
- Olive oil q.s.
- Lemon q.s.
If you want you can serve it with a lemon slice.
How to prepare bresaola with Grana and arugula
- Slice 300g of Bresaola or buy it already sliced.
- Mix the extra-virgin olive oil with a spoon of lemon and a pinch of salt.
- Put the bresaola on a plate and serve with arugula and flakes of Grana padano.
- Add the mix of oil and lemon.