A simple, tasty and crunchy dish that can be eaten in any period of the year. Success is guaranteed!
Ingredients – serves 4
- 8 artichokes with thorns
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g bread crumbs
- 50g grana padano
- 2 eggs
- 1 tuft parsley
- rock salt q.s.
- pepper q.s.
- olive oil q.s.
Gratineed artichokes can be eaten with meat or fish, as you wish
How to cook gratineed artichokes
- Clean the artichokes, take the hearts, cut them in slices and put them layered in a pan.
- Add cut garlic, parsley, rock salt and pepper. Add oil and then water covering the artichokes.
- Let them cook covered by a lid for 25 minutes. Control them once in a while.
- While they are cooking put some bread crumbs on them and after 3 minutes add grana padano.
- Beat two eggs in a plate and cover the artichokes with eggs two minutes before taking them off.
- Put the pan in the oven (200° C) and take it off when the artichokes are gratineed.
- You can serve them directly from the pan on the table or put them in 4 different plates.