An interesting idea for a easy and lightweight dish. Melon Skewers with Ham and Figs is the cold dish ideal for summer, a remake of the classic ham and melon appetizer, presented in an original way. Quick to prepare and great to be presented.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 2 small and not too ripe melons
- 4 ripe figs
- 4 slices ham
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- Wash the figs with cold water and cut into 4 pieces
- Clean the melon and divide each half into 6 equal parts
- Cut the ham slices into six parts.
- Put the ingredients one after the other on wooden skewers, alternating the fig, melon, mint and ham. Store in a refrigerator until use.
Eating this is even more enjoyable understanding the history.