Healthy biscuits, which can be enjoyed on any occasion. It ‘a recipe that will delight any palate. An easy way to use themelon jam.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 70 g butter
- 1 egg
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- Cut the butter into cubes.
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl and stir until mixture is smooth. Join the egg and mix well together. Gradually, add flour, a dash of cinnamon and baking powder, stirring constantly.
- Work with your hands together until the dough is smooth and consistent. Wrap the dough in a little wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes (it will be easier to roll it!).
- Sprinkle the table with flour, roll the dough with the aid of a rolling pin (dough thickness of about half a centimeter).
- Get the cookies with the molds, then arrange them on the baking sheet. Decorate with melon jam and sesame seeds. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees!!
Eating this is even more enjoyable understanding the history.