Fusilli with eggplants and cherry tomatoes is the best dish for someone who doesn’t have a lot of time for cooking but that still wants to eat something tasty. This “vegetarian” dish is perfect for everyone. Try this recipe and enjoy.
Fusilli with eggplants and cherry tomatoes
Ingredients – 4 people
- 350gr fusilli pasta
- 2 eggplants
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Grana padano cheese q.s.
- Salt q.s.
- Olive oil q.s.
Eggplants can be cooked with or without the skin. The skin is slightly bitter. If you add a little bit of chili pepper, it will be even more delicious.
How to cook Fusilli with eggplants and cherry tomatoes
- Cut the eggplants in thick slices and fry them in a pan. As soon as they are ready put them on a paper towel.
- In the meantime put some water in a pot, bring it to boil and cook the pasta (al dente).
- Put the minced garlic with some oil and the tomatoes (cut in half) in a pan.
- After a while add the eggplants and cook it on low heat for two minutes, add some basil and salt.
- Add the drained pasta and cook it there for a few minutes.
- Serve it with a little bit of grated Grana Padano.