Ingredients – 4 portions
- 700 g of lean beef or even muscle
- 1 salamella
- Oil, butter, onion, garlic, nutmeg e.
- A glass of white wine
- 1 egg
- 1 hg bacon
Once prepared the dough (see: how to prepare the pastry ), this is cut in squares of 6-7 cm per side. At the center of the square stands a scoop of pesto of a centimeter in diameter, then it folds diagonally across the square of dough, pressing on the edges, and then they turn back, and pressing them overlap.
The heads of the agnolino should not be crushed like tortellini in Bologna.
- In a saucepan bases make a pan with the oil, butter and finely chopped onion.
- When the onion is browned, remove it, and the sauce that is put a piece of lean beef to about 700 grams which, made some holes, they will be made of garlic cloves.
- Cover the casserole with a holster to be held always at a constant level with water up to the first edge, so that the evaporation of the liquid contained in the pan underlying has suffered to condense and fall back on the overcooked, minimizing the dispersion of the aroma of the meat in cooking.
- Cook over low heat, it will be in the space of one or two days. After a few hours it is cuocendosi stew, add a few tablespoons of white wine. In continuation of the cooking time, if necessary, add a little ‘of water if the sauce thickens too much meat.
- When stew is done, they cook them separately, with the necessary quantity of butter, a pork sausage and a pound of bacon. Once cooked add to the stew and everything will be crushed and mixed with the required amount of grated Parmesan cheese and lightly flavored with nutmeg. The dough will be well worked and tied with an egg and leave to stand for 12 hours, after which it will be ready for the packaging or cooking agnoli.