This very simple recipe will explain you how to make a great appetizer with snails. This tasty bruschetta is appropriate for any occasion. The fresh and nourishing snails are the main ingredient and need to be already cleaned and cooked. This is a great and light appetizer, perfect before grilled fish. Just try it!
Ingredients – serves 4
- 120g cocked snails
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tomatoes (tomatoes to make sauce)
- Half a clove of garlic (pressed)
- Salt q.s.
- Fresh basil q.s.
- Olive oil q.s.
- Fresh chili pepper
- Toasted bread
How to prepare snails bruschetta
- Mince the cooked snails with a knife and wash them. Put the tomatoes (for the sauce) in boiling water and remove the peel and the seeds.
- Cut the pulp in little pieces and mix it with snails, cherry tomatoes, oil, minced basil, salt and garlic. Add the chili pepper at will. It is better to prepare it the night before, so that the next morning the flavors will melt together.
- Toast the bread and make the bruschetta at will.