This easy dish is traditional from Lombardy and people were used to eat it during the cold seasons. The spicy Provolone Valpadana D.O.P. cheese is perfect to eat with vegetables.
Zucchini Creme brûlé with spicy Provolone Valpadana D.O.P. cheese
Ingredients – 4 people
- 200 g spicy Provolone Valpadana D.O.P.
- 800 g zucchini
- 4 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper q.s.
Preparation time: 15 minutes. You could also substitute the egg yolks for two potatoes purée.
Directions Zucchini Creme brûlé with spicy Provolone
- Wash the zucchini, cut them into rounds and put them in salted water to parboil.
- Put the parboiled zucchini in the blender, add the 4 egg yolks and mix them until you get a uniform purée.
- Put it in single-dose containers. Pre-heat the oven (180° C) and let them cook in a bain marie for 20 minutes.
- After that, put them out of the oven and grate the spicy Provolone Valpadano D.O.P. over them.