The tricolored gnocchi with white asparagus cream is an easy, fast and colored main dish. It is a combination of sweet and strong flavors: white asparagus, onion, smoked bacon and Grana Padano cheese.
Tricolored gnocchi with white asparagus cream
Ingredients – 4 people
- 800g tricolored gnocchi
- 220g white asparagus cream
- 1 onion
- 150g smoked bacon
- 50g Grana Padano
- Oil q.s.
- Salt q.s.
This dish is perfect for cold seasons.
- Cut one onion in thin slices.
- Cut the bacon in small cubes.
- Boil 2 liters of salted water in a pot.
- Put 2 spoons of olive oil in a nonstick pan, add the onion and the bacon and let them cook for 10 minutes and then turn it off.
- Put the gnocchi in the boiling water and, when they reach the surface, put them in the pan with onion and bacon.
- Put the pan on the stove, add a cream of white asparagus and mix.
- Top with grated Grana Padano cheese, then turn the stove off and plate it up.
Eating this is even more enjoyable understanding the history.